These are silver-toned uniform buttons for an enlisted sailor’s tunic. The buttons measure 1/2″ in diameter. They are the larger sized that ran down a tunic’s center, NOT the smaller size used on the sleeves. The buttons have a frosted finish and bear the Kaiserliche Marine’s crowned, fouled anchor. We have a total of twenty-four buttons in the following quantities, with a variety of markings on the reverse.
ONLY 17 LEFT!
* Nine are marked “Extra Fein.”
* Four are marked “Hochfeine Qualität.”
* Four are marked “Ger. Ehlers – Kiel.”
* One is marked “J&S Winns Sueine – Ludenscheid.”
* Six are unmarked, with very short shanks.
It has been some time since we have offered Navy buttons. They typically sell very quickly. This is a good opportunity to pick up a few for future needs or to replace a tunic’s missing button.