This is a pair of hauptmann’s shoulder boards from Königl. Sächs 5. Infanterie-Regiment Kronprinz Nr 104, in good condition. This regiment was established in 1701 and garrisoned at Chemnitz. The regiment was attached to the XIX. Armeekorps. These are suitable for use on a feldgrau uniform or for a shoulder board collection. Each of the shoulder boards has a hauptmann’s double pips, as well as the royal cypher of the Regimental Chef, the Crown Prince. In addition, each of the shoulder boards sports a crowned button. The shoulder boards are of the sewn-in variety, with red backing.