This is a pair of M-1915 hauptmann’s shoulder boards from Feldartillerie-Regiment Großherzog (1. Badisches) Nr 14. It was the first of the Artillerie regiments from the Grand Duchy of Baden. The regiment was founded in 1850. It was garrisoned at Karlsruhe, where it was attached to the XIV. Armeekorps. Each of the shoulder boards has a “14,” a flaming bomb of the Artillerie, and a hauptmann’s double pips. Prior to the war and the move to the M-1915 boards, this regiment would have shown a Baden crown and no regimental number. The backing of these shoulder boards is red. They are in very fine condition.