This is a one-hundred-year anniversary badge that commemorates Anhaltisches Infanterie-Regiment Nr 93. The regiment was founded in 1807. Bataillon Nr 1 and Bataillon Nr 3 were garrisoned at Dessau, while Bataillon Nr 2 was garrisoned at Zerbst. The regiment was attached to the IV. ArmeeKorps. The badge is very well made. It is gilt-toned and measures 2″ x 1 3/4.” It features the Duke of Anhalt’s cypher. The cypher is surrounded by oak leaves and displays a crown at the top. At the badge’s top is a magenta, green, and white ribbon. It is a pinback badge, whose sturdy pin runs vertically down the badge.