This is a photograph showing the LZ-126 making a landing. The LZ-126 was later known as the U. S. S. Los Angeles. It was turned over to the U. S. Navy as part of Germany’s war reparations. She was built in 1924 and flown personally by Hugo Eckner to the U. S., where she was turned over to the U. S. Navy. She was retired in 1932. The Graf Zeppelin was also known as the LZ-127. The LZ-129 was the ill-fated Hindenburg.